SGAC- Nepal Welcomes Youths of Nepal to Join hands in Its Activities!

SGAC- Nepal is working Nepal conducting different activities since 2009.We are very thankful to all our members and welshers for their supportive hands to create wave of space science in Nepalese society for the first time by youth themselves! We are very hopeful for more activities in 2010 with involvement of youths from respective communities in Nepal!

Here, as a first step, I would like to request all the youths who have great passion for space science or astronomy ! remember anyone whose age is between 18-35 years and citizen of Nepal can apply for the membership! No matter where you live or what you study!


Here are some benefits after joining SGAC-Nepal:

* Being part of the youth voice: Have direct input on projects representing the youth view on space topics whose results have the direct ears and eyes of high-level leaders of current government, industry, and non-governmental organizations

* Participating in top space events designed for university students and young professionals: Attend SGAC high-energy and high-impact conferences, outreach events, and gatherings around the world

* Receiving exclusive scholarships and opportunities: SGAC and its partners sponsor members to attend conferences and to participate in panels, competitions, and positions only open to SGAC members

* Networking: Meet up-and-coming international leaders in all areas of the space sector

* Staying in the space loop: Receive updated news, job-postings, and information from all corners of the global space sector


Testimonials from members of SGAC-Nepal:

“When I heard about SGAC for the first time, I was quite ignorable about it's importance. It was when I started reading about Space science on internet and for many times I found SGAC as a leading Youth Organization.Then I joined the Team as an NPoC.So far,I have traveled to South Korea in 2009 to raise my voice regarding the peaceful use of Space science among others Young mind of the worlds. Particularly coming from underdeveloped country like Nepal, without SGAC, it was impossible for me.Thank you, SGAC!”

–Mr. Rijendra Thapa, NPOC-Nepal


“SGAC has been providing great opportunities among youth of World with more possibilities.It's been less than a year when I joined SGAC and get involved it its activities in Nepal. Now I am participating to IAC2010 this September to present my view among others about space science and astronomy. It is possible When I get updates from SGAC website and of course because of my strong will to work ahead”

–Mr. Riwaj Pokhrel, Member, SGAC-Nepal


"I still remember that day when I attended a talk programme At St Xavier's College, Kathmandu. I was there as the talk was given by my friend Mr. Suresh Bhattari. But after the talk I was more excited to join SGAC and immediately joined the Group.Though I have not been involving myself in SGAC-Nepal activities more, but I happy to join such a great platform for youths of Nepal. I have seen It has been providing many opportunities for its members to make them innovative and creative in their life "

- Ms. Seema Dahal, member, SGAC-Nepal


How to Register
Go to the registration page. Once you receive a username and password, you may login to the SGAC member-only website to access the SGAC network database and projects.


What To Do To Get Immediately Involved Once You Join

Once you login, browse the website and become more familiar with SGAC and its activities. Consider joining a project group or investigate your country page to participate in local events. If you need more ideas or have your own idea for SGAC activity, please contact your National Point of Contact as to how you can get involved.

So, Don't wait, if you to join us then lets do that,we are waiting for your help for the better Nepal!



Mr. Suresh BHATTARAI,

Co-ordinator,

SGAC-Nepal, P.O. Box: 21229, Kathmandu, Nepal

URL:http://spacegeneration.org/index.php/sgac-regions/asia-pacific/nepal

Email:sgacnepal@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reason’s poser for great minds:Nepali Student presents a theory in NASA this May!

Portugal dissapointed France winning UEFA Euro2016!